From: "KDDI GNOC HCM" <email@example.com>
To: "cusserv i" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Cc: "KDDI GNOC HCM" <email@example.com>
Sent: Monday, May 28, 2018 5:11:42 PM
Subject: Circuit Hard Down || TOSHIBA LIGHTING COMPONENTS (THAILAND) LTD. || KDD#2577004
1. We have detected a circuit is down. The details are as follows:
-Circuit ID: WDI151654
-Phenomenon: line down
-Occurrence time: 2018/05/28 9:35:10 (GMT)
2. The CAT Telecom Call Center has already opened a trouble ticket, the number is SD1664671.
3. CAT FE found that the cable was cut 7.16 km. from Banpatum -Bangkradi. CAT FE is fixing the issue and they will let you know more details asap.
4. 60 fiber cores were cut due to a power surge far from Banpatum - Bangkradi )7.16 km) and fixed by re-splicing.
5. We have detected that the circuit is back to normal. Please keep this ticket on-hold until we get closure permission from the end-customer.
6. Please kindly CLOSE this ticket.
Thanks for your support at this time.
Nippipat Chandoo (New)
Network Provisioning Management Section